Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Andshewonderswhy Presents "The Ideal Black Man"



The Ideal Black Man... Who is he? Do you know him? Where can you find him? Come join us as we discuss this trendy topic in the black dating world.

Monday, November 29 · 6:30pm - 9:00pm

6:30pm - Mix & Mingle w/ $5 beer and $7 cocktail drink specials

7:15pm - Panel Discussion. There will be debate, laughter, networking and more drinks! All a combination for a good time.

Dress to impress. This will be a filmed event.

Fashion Forty Lounge
202 West 40th Street Between 7th and 8th Ave.
New York, NY

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I really wish I could join! Please let me know about the next event though. I'll be sure to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your opinion. Also, if you have a question or potential blog topic you would like addressed, dont hesitate to email me at swild21@gmail.com. Also, it's ok to follow me on twitter @EsWild21